iPad Start Date is Tuesday, August 30
Hello, Half Day Families!
Today your child should be bringing home a communication about our 1:1 Teaching & Learning Initiative.
- Tomorrow, we will be distributing iPads, cases, and chargers with apps pre-loaded for students who are renting devices.
Important information follows for students who will “Bring Your Own (BYO) iPad.”
- Please send the iPad with your child to school tomorrow, Tuesday, August 30, 2016.
- If you have not already done so, please prepare your child’s iPad by following these directions:
Delete the D103 configuration profile that may be installed on your device. This will remove any and all D103 configurations and settings from your BYO device.
- Go to Settings > General > Device Management (MDM Profile), tap on the app’s configuration profile.
- Then tap Remove Management.
Review the grade level app list for the 2016-2017 school year. We’ve made every effort to provide the most comprehensive app list possible, but app requirements are subject to change and are dependent on the learning environment.
* Please keep in mind that the total cost of the apps will be greatest during the initial setup. Following school years will be significantly less because the majority of apps will be owned by the family. *
Decide which Apple ID you will use to purchase the above grade level apps, and begin downloading. You will associate this Apple ID to your BYO device.
If you have questions, please send an e-mail message to HD_byosupport@d103.org.
We look forward to a great year of teaching and learning!