Scott Gaunky, CPMM - Director of Facilities
(847) 514-6205 firstname.lastname@example.org
A Fall Fertilization & Weed Control Application will take place on our three school campuses on Friday afternoon, August 26, 2016, and/or Saturday, August 27, 2016, weather permitting. An application will take place on Sunday, August 28, 2016, as a rain date.
- Pest Control Treatment at Daniel Wright, 06/23/16 (pdf)
- A Spring Fertilization & Weed Control Application will take place on the grounds of Sprague School and Half Day School on Friday evening, May 20, 2016, weather permitting. An application will take place at Daniel Wright Junior High School on Sunday, May 22, 2016.
Reports are posted below and are also available in hard copy at both the District 103 Administrative Office and specific school office.
Water Testing Analysis Results, 2017
- Nurses' Offices/Kitchens, May 2016 (pdf)
- Laura B. Sprague School, April 2016 (pdf)
- Half Day School, April 2016 (pdf)
- Daniel Wright Junior High School, April 2016 (pdf)
- Village of Lincolnshire, May 2015 (pdf)
Three Year Reinspection Report, 11/08/16 (pdf)
- In 2012, the District removed two abandoned (empty) heating oil tanks located on the east side of the Half Day School building. The storage tanks were about 50-60 years old; one was measured at 4,000 gallons, the second at 2,500 gallons. This project was completed through the State of Illinois EPA Leaky Underground Storage Tank removal program and project managed by Gabriel Environmental. After the project was completed, the EPA required monitoring wells to be installed in order to take periodic soil samples and determine whether any contaminants remained. Subsequent soil samples came back higher than first expected, and the EPA required the District to remove the contaminated soil. With the exception of the pavement and landscape restoration, this was completed yesterday. While the ground was open, there were further samples taken to determine proper quantity removal. All soils were hauled to a licensed special waste disposal site. For your convenience, I am attaching a lab report with specific testing results. At no time were students or staff exposed to this soil, as it was located 12-15 feet below the surface. (Also, the empty tanks and the soil were removed when school was not in session.)
- Lab Report, 8/29/13 (pdf)
- Lab Report, 7/22/15 (pdf)