Meet the Assistant Principal
- I am a graduate of Northern Illinois University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Sociology.
- I have teaching certification in both regular education and special education, grades 6 through 12.
- I earned my Masters Degree in School Leadership from Concordia University Chicago as well.
- I started my career as a special education teacher in 2000.
- After spending several wonderful years in the classroom, I was provided the opportunity to lead as an administrator for a therapeutic day school in Naperville, Illinois.
- In that time, I gained five years of experience as an assistant principal working with special needs students, grades K through 12, including the coordination of an adult preparation program for post-secondary students.
Thoughts on Leadership
I am most excited about working with the team of administrators, teachers and students at Daniel Wright Junior High! I believe the classroom can be a very magical place for young minds, so I am very excited to be part of learning in action at Daniel Wright!
A Little More About Me
Living in the city has awarded me with several opportunities to experience art, music, culture, and nature all within walking distance. I have recently taken up learning to play a musical instrument and attend ukelele classes. I also have 6-month old twins, Lennon and Penelope, along with our 2 year-old Paolo. With that being said, I don’t play the ukelele very well, due to lack of practice time! And, when experiencing the art, music, culture and nature in the Chicago area, I always have a small audience to bring with me! Our house is also home to our dear golden retriever, Sgt. Pepper. I enjoy traveling abroad, and my husband and I have family living in Guatemala, Puerto Rico, England, Brazil and New Zealand.
Contact Mrs. Littlefair
- By phone at (847) 295-1560.
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.