Registration & Enrollment
KINDERGARTEN Registration 2017-2018
- Information to register for the 2017-2018 school year can be found here.
- Proof of District 103 Residency is required. Information can be found here.
For Students Returning to a District 103 School for 2017-2018
- Our new online student registration process is now available using the Student Information System (SIS) called PowerSchool.
- Please see our webpage with additional information and instructions.
For New Students
- District 103 parents/guardians may register a new student at any time during the year by completing registration and health documents, presenting either a transfer slip or the most recent report card from the child’s former school district, a birth certificate or other reliable proof of the student’s identity and age, and proof of residency within the district’s boundaries. Parents/Guardians will be asked to sign a release form giving District 103 permission to secure the student’s record from his or her previous school.
- Additional information is available on our Prospective Parents webpage.