Returning Family Registration
With the current school year quickly winding down, we are excited to announce our Returning Student Registration for the 2023–2024 school year. Returning Student Registration applies to all students currently enrolled in early childhood through seventh-grade. The information below highlights updates and changes to our registration process.
- Returning Student Registration – The registration window will be open from Tuesday, May 2, at 10:00 a.m. through Friday, June 2. To ensure your child is included in first round class/course scheduling, we ask that all families complete the online registration form for each child no later than Friday, June 2.
- Registration Directions – Families will access returning registration through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Login details will be emailed tomorrow morning, Tuesday, May 2. If you have not created a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, please contact your child's school for further information. For all other questions, please contact PowerSchool@d103.org.
- Residency Verification – Returning student residency verification is now performed by the district throughout the school year. Families will no longer be required to submit documentation as they have in previous years.
For parent portal questions, please reach out to your child's school.
- Laura B. Sprague School - Dawn Ripoli at email@example.com
- Half Day School - Julie Kirkorsky or Avantika Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Wright Jr. High - Gayathri Kalyanaraman at email@example.com
- If you have registration questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org