Medication & Management Plans

  • All medications given at school, whether prescription or over-the-counter, require a doctor’s order. The Medication Authorization Form/Student Agreement must be completed and signed by the parent and signed/stamped by the doctor. Any medication that comes to school must be provided in its original, labeled packaging, and transported to school by an adult. Any medications held in the nurse’s office that are not picked up at the end of the year will be safely discarded. For more information, please consult the Medication Authorization Form or talk with your school nurse. Any medical action plan or medication form is only good for one calendar school year. Please be sure to re-submit a new action plan or medication form each school year as long as your student requires one.

    For students with specific health needs, please download and complete any of the applicable management plans and return them to your school nurse.