Quest's Food Philosophy
Quest Food is committed to offering a variety of wholesome options daily, with meals featuring lean proteins, whole grains, healthy fats, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Our recipes are chef-crafted and led by scratch-made cooking techniques, with nutritional needs and flavor always top of mind. Sustainability and quality standards drive how we source ingredients, purchasing local whenever possible and never serving trans fats, MSG or other harmful ingredients to our students.
We are proud to serve:
- Produce that is fresh, fresh-frozen or packed in 100% juice or water.
- Cage-free eggs and milk that is free of added growth hormones.
- High-quality beef, chicken, and other proteins that are USDA-certified.
- Whole grain, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and allergen-friendly options.
- Sustainable seafood that follows the Marine Stewardship Council guidelines.
- To learn more about Quest Food, please visit our corporate website at www.questfms.com.