Utilizing the most current educational trends and teaching practice, District 103 has developed procedures and policies for our 1:1 Teaching & Learning environment. These procedures are based on:
- Best practices in teaching digital citizenship
- Integrating digital tools with instruction
- Role-playing various classroom situations and discussing guidelines
- The integration of technology in today's society at large
Using the Common Sense Media Curriculum, student lessons are developed at each grade level to support the expectations of being a good digital citizen when online and when using technology in the classroom and at home.
- For more on the grade level lessons, see our Curriculum Guides.
- Please visit the Digital Citizenship Curriculum website for more information.