COVID-19 Symptom Checklist
To help keep all of our students and staff safe at school and prevent the spread of COVID, everyone is required to complete a COVID-19 self-check each morning before leaving home. By coming to school, you are verifying that you are symptom free and have completed the self-check. The self-check should include:
- Temperature check. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 F should not enter a building and should check in with their primary care physician.
- Symptoms check. If you answer yes to any of the following questions you should not enter a building and should check in with a primary care physician.
- Fever, Cough, Chills, Muscle Aches?
- Sore Throat, Runny Nose, Loss of Taste, Smell?
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea?
- Shortness of Breath, Headache?
- Close Contact or Cared for Someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.