Purpose of the Activity
- Improve cardiovascular endurance and strength
- Learn techniques and strategies to utilize in the sport of wrestling
- Improve both mental and physical health through planned excersie
Wresting is a no cut sport. The following documents must be on file with the coach to participate:
- Current Sports Physical Form (Physicals for sports are valid for 395 days from the date of the examination)
- Permission to Participate Form
- Concussion Consent Form
- Consent Form for Athletic Handbook and Code of Conduct
Number of Participants
There is no limit to the number of participants.
Grade Level/s of Participants
Wrestling is open to all students in grades 6-8.
Meeting Schedule and Location
- Dates: December through March based on Conference Tournament
- Times: 3:40 to 5:00 p.m.
- Days: Monday - Thursday
Student Attendance Guidelines
We do try to be flexible with other student activities, but student-athletes should try to attend as many practices as possible.
Specific Rules or Guidelines
- Daniel Wright follows Patriot league guidelines.
Fundraising Plan if Applicable (Board policy 7:325)
Sam Ingratta, firstname.lastname@example.org
Miguel Limon, email@example.com