D103 Summer School 2020
Canceled Summer School Classes: Cooking K-2 & Cooking 5-7
Contacts for Summer School
- For questions about Enrichment, Extended School Year, or English Language classes please email email@example.com or call 847-295-4030.
- For Camp 103 Club please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-945-6665 ext. 5609.
Summer School Overview
School District 103 will be offering Enrichment and Intervention Summer School courses at Half Day School for students currently in grades K-7.
- Summer school runs from 8:30 a.m. to 12:05 p.m. beginning Monday, June 8 and concluding Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Four periods will be offered 8:30 a.m. to 12:05 p.m. with tuition at $80 per class (plus any materials fee). Students may choose all four periods OR periods 1-2 or periods 3-4.
- Parents should register their child for the grade level they are currently in.
- Optional bus transportation is available for $150 per child. (There are no family discounts.)
- Registration will open on Tuesday, March 10 and close on Friday, March 20
- Review the Course Descriptions for information about course offerings or view the Summer School Schedule.
- Extended School Year (ESY) and English Language (EL) summer programs will be offered to students who qualify. Teachers will provide information directly to families of students who qualify.
Camp 103 Club
Camp 103 Club is for all District 103 children in kindergarten through fifth grade. Children do not need to participate in 103 Club during the school year to attend Camp 103 Club, however, students must attend District 103 summer school to attend Camp 103 Club. Camp 103 Club operates after District 103 summer school hours. Camp will be held at Sprague School and busing will be provided there as part of the camp registration fees.
Camp will run from June 8 to June 30. There are two options:
- Early Explorers starts at 10:15 a.m.
- Afternoon Adventurers starts at 12:05 p.m.
Camp will end at 6:00 p.m.
- Registration is now open for Camp 103 Club