Subscribe to Board News
To subscribe to receive Board News, click on the RSS icon to the right and select the Board News option.
Blue Ribbon School Ceremony in D.C., Live Stream Information: November 7 & 8, 2016
Staff members from District 103, Daniel Wright Junior High School & Half Day School will be part of the Blue Ribbon School Ceremonies and Recognitions in Washington, D.C. on Monday, November 7 and Tuesday, November 8:
- Dr. Scott Warren representing School District 103
- Michelle Blackley & Heather Santella representing Daniel Wright Junior High School
- Jill Mau & Patty Lathrop representing Half Day School
The U.S. Department of Education announces that two of the National Blue Ribbon Schools Ceremony events will be live streamed (NOTE, the times below are in Eastern Time) at http://www.allendsmeet.com/
- Monday, November 7, 8:30 – 11:00 a.m. ET – Congratulatory Remarks by Secretary of Education, John King and Terrel Bell Award Presentations
- Tuesday, November 8, 12:30 – 4:00 p.m. ET - Awards Luncheon and Ceremony
The full agenda of related events can be found at http://
For our original press release concerning the 2016 Blue Ribbon Schools announcement in September recognizing Daniel Wright Junior High and Half Day School in Lincolnshire, please click here.