District 103 is committed to creating an environment where all are welcome. Our goal is for our facilities and technologies to be accessible to all students, staff, parents and visitors, in line with applicable law and in the spirit of service.
As part of this work, on Wednesday, April 18th our website is scheduled to introduce Audio Eye & the Ally toolbar as a Web Accessibility solution, helping end-users interact with our site in more accessible and more usable ways.
To learn more about the accessibility features of the Ally Toolbar, please visit www.audioeye.com.
Exceptional Learners Collaborative
The purpose of the Exceptional Learners Collaborative (ELC) is to promote, operate, organize, coordinate, and supervise special education and other needed educational programs and/or services as authorized by the School Code and its Member School Districts.
- The ELC website is accessible at www.elced.org.
Member Districts of ELC
- Kildeer-Countryside Community Consolidated School District No. 96,
- Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District No. 103, and
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School District No. 125.
For information about the ELC Board of Education, visit:
- Homepage at www.elced.org
- Board member information at www.elced.org/board-members/
- Board meeting dates, agendas and minutes at www.elced.org/meeting-dates-agendas-and-minutes/