Exceptional Learners Collaborative
The purpose of the Exceptional Learners Collaborative (ELC) is to promote, operate, organize, coordinate, and supervise special education and other needed educational programs and/or services as authorized by the School Code and its Member School Districts.
- The ELC website is accessible at www.elced.org.
Member Districts of ELC
- Kildeer-Countryside Community Consolidated School District No. 96,
- Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District No. 103, and
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School District No. 125.
For information about the ELC Board of Education, visit:
- Homepage at www.elced.org
- Board member information at www.elced.org/board-members/
- Board meeting dates, agendas and minutes at www.elced.org/meeting-dates-agendas-and-minutes/