NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
Please bring the following items to registration:
- Original certified child's birth certificate or passport
- Parent or Guardian photo identification
- Proof of Residency within District 103 boundaries. Three documents required.
Physical Examinations required prior to admittance:
- State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Exam
- State of Illinois Eye Examination Form
- Proof of Dental Exam Form
Proof of Residency Documentation:
One Document from the following:
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Monthly Mortgage Statement
- Closing Document
- Bill of Sale
- Warranty Deed
- Current and Valid Lease Agreement (including Landlord's name and phone number)
Two Documents from the following:
- Current Drivers License
- Vehicle Registration
- Most recent (within 60 days) gas, electric, water, or cable bill (no cell phone bills accepted)
- Receipt for moving van
IMPORTANT: The School District reserves the right to evaluate the evidence presented, and merely presenting the items listed in the procedure does not guarantee enrollment.
Owning property in District 103 in which you do not reside does not make you a legal resident, and therefore does not qualify your child to attend school in D103. The Illinois School Code mandates that you and your child reside in the attendance area on a permanent basis in order for your child to attend school in the district.
A person who knowingly enrolls or attempts to enroll in the School District on a tuition-free basis a student known by that person to be a non-resident of the District is guilty of a Class C misdemeanor, except in very limited situations as defined in State law (105 ILCS 5/10-20. 12b(e)).
Parents, who falsify their residence information for the purpose of obtaining tuition-free attendance for their children commit a criminal offense. Students will be un-enrolled and families will be subject to legal action, including recovery of tuition for attending the school.