DAY CARE PROVIDER/JOINT CUSTODY BUS STOP REQUEST
Use this form to request a drop off/pick up that is different from your home address.
- All pick up/drop off locations must be within Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District 103 boundaries.
- Requests approved based on seating availability.
- Requests that have different drop off/pick up locations on multiple days during the week cannot be guaranteed for approval, and any such request that lengthens the route time will be denied.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure the child is aware of the bus route number that he/she rides each day (especially critical when the request necessitates a different bus route number from day to day).
- New/additional bus stops will not be created. (Students will be assigned to the closest existing bus stop.)
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure safe passage to and from the bus stop.
- At day care facilities, an adult employee/member of the day care must be outside at the bus stop to meet the bus both in the morning and afternoon.
- A separate request must be entered for each student.
School the student attends.
(If this request is for Summer School, please use the grade your child just completed.)
Select the type of request.
Select the time of day for the alternate pick up / drop off address.
MORNING/PICK UP ALTERNATE ADDRESS
AFTERNOON/DROP OFF ALTERNATE ADDRESS