Welcome to the District 103 Summer School Homepage!
School District 103 will be offering Summer School courses at Daniel Wright Junior High for students currently in grades K-7.
Classes will be held from June 11 until July 3, 2018, and classes will meet Monday through Friday.
- Four periods will be offered, 8:30 a.m. - 12:05 p.m., with tuition at $80 per class (plus any materials fee).
- Registration options include the choice of three sessions as described below: Session A (Periods 1 & 2); Session B (Periods 3 & 4); or Session C (Periods 1 - 4).
|Choose A, B or C|
8:30 a.m.-9:20 p.m.
9:25 a.m.-10:15 a.m.
10:20 a.m.-11:10 a.m.
11:15 a.m.-12:05 p.m.
|Session A||Begins at 8:30 a.m.||Ends at 10:15 a.m.|
|Session B||Begins at 10:20 a.m.||Ends at 12:05 p.m.|
|Session C||Begins at 8:30 a.m.||Ends at 12:05 p.m.|
- Optional Bus Transportation will also be offered for $150 per student as a round-trip:
- Transporting students from home to Summer School for Period 1, and
- Transporting students from Summer School to home after Period 4.
- Sorry, we are unable to prorate for "one-way only service" or to provide a discount for "multiple students per family."
- Sorry, we are unable to issue refunds for transportation.
- Parents must sign up for the Optional Bus Transportation AT THE SAME TIME AS Summer School registration.
- Registration for Summer School AND Optional Bus Transportation will be open from March 13, 2018, 9:30 a.m. until March 27, 2018, Noon. Remember, parents must sign up for the Optional Bus Transportation AT THE SAME TIME AS Summer School registration.
A late registration period for remaining seats in Summer School will be available from monday, May 7, 2018, 9:30 a.m. until Thursday, May 10, 2018, Noon. During the late registration window, parents/guardians may sign up for limited seats that might remain in the Summer School program.
Sorry, no requests for refunds can be considered after the first registration window closes on March 27, 2018, at Noon.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extended School Year (ESY) and English Language (EL) summer programs will also be offered to students who qualify. Stay tuned for more information coming from your child’s teacher.