Return to Headlines

Medications on File with Nurse

Parents must submit forms to the school nurse each year for any medications their child requires while at school. 

If your child requires a school nurse to distribute a medication (over the counter and/or prescription); has a food allergy that requires an EpiPen or an inhaler for asthma; or has any other medical concerns, please obtain a signed order from your child's doctor and have an adult bring in the medication to the nurse’s office. Allergy action plans as well as other forms can be found on the D103 website Medication and Management Plans. Please contact your child’s school nurse if you have any questions.