Return to Headlines
- The eighth-grade graduation dance is set for 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 15, 2020, in the Daniel Wright cafeteria. The event is planned and sponsored by the PTO.
- The technology department will be collecting district-owned iPads from eighth-graders on Wednesday, May 20.
- The last day of school for eighth-graders is a full day and is set for Friday, May 22, 2020.
- Eighth-grade class t-shirts can be ordered through Sunday, Feb. 9.
- Graduation practice is scheduled for 8:45 to 10:45 a.m. Wednesday, May 27, 2020, at Stevenson High School. On this day students will be bused from home to the high school as part of their normal bus route. Students will be dropped off at their bus stop following the graduation practice. Parents may also drop their eighth-grader off and pick the student up from Stevenson. Students will NOT attend school at Daniel Wright on that day.
- The Graduation Ceremony begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 27, 2020, in the Sports Center at Stevenson High School. Students must arrive at SHS by 6:30 p.m. for the line up procession.
- Gowns will be distributed the week prior to graduation.
- Students will receive a personalized diploma at the ceremony. To ensure your child's name is printed accurately on the diploma, please complete the graduation diploma Name Request Form no later than Sunday, March 1.
For questions about graduation or eighth-grade end of the year activities, please reach out to Mary Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 847-295-1560.