Daniel Wright picture day has been scheduled for next week. Pictures are being taken by Stuart-Rodgers Photography, which has provided excellent service to our school for many years. Their company has been serving many other area schools and understand safety concerns and procedures during this pandemic. Student photos will be taken individually and all the safety procedures will be followed. Please fill out the Picture Order Form in advance of picture day and have your child bring it with them to school.
The picture day schedule is as follows:
- In-Person Learners - 8:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Friday, Jan. 29
- Full Remote Learners - 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30. Remote learners should sign up for a picture time slot using this form.
If remote students are unable to attend Picture Day on Jan. 30, the following options are available:
- Make an appointment for a private picture session at Stuart Rodgers Photography. Stuart–Rodgers Photography contact information is on the order form.
- The picture we have on file from the 2019-2020 school year can be put in the yearbook if you don't want to have a professional picture taken.
- Students' names will be listed in the yearbook if the district does not have a previous photo on file and if you don't want to have a professional picture taken.
- We are unable to offer the option of parents submitting their own photos.
Questions about school photos? Please email Janet Lyman at firstname.lastname@example.org