The following is a reminder about the District 103 Back-to-School-Fair on Aug. 5–7:
We wanted to inform you of some changes regarding how Daniel Wright students will receive class schedules for the upcoming school year.
This year, student schedules will NOT be mailed home. Daniel Wright schedules will be available for pick up and will become accessible online once registration and residency verification have been completed at the Back-to-School-Fair.
With the hope of providing families with a single, “one stop shop” opportunity to get important information to start off the school year, District 103 is hosting a Back-to-School-Fair. This is different than in past years, but we believe it will be a more streamlined approach to the beginning of the school year process.
Who is Expected to Attend: Parents/guardians of all District 103 students, who will attend school in the Fall 2019
When: Monday, August 5 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Tuesday, August 6 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and Wednesday, August 7 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Daniel Wright Jr High School, 1370 Riverwoods Rd, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
What can I expect at the fair?
- All families will be asked to provide: residency verification, confirm registration data and pay fees (checks and credit cards are accepted).
- Once those items have been taken care of, families will receive access to student class and course information, student schedules, and additional information from our schools.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. If you need to schedule an alternative date, please contact your child’s school directly during business hours:
- Laura B. Sprague School, 847-945-6665
- Half Day School, 847-634-6463
- Daniel Wright Jr High School, 847-295-1560