- Half Day School
How to Use Pikmykid
Register and set schedules in Pikmykid (PMK). PMK manages repeated schedule changes daily and early pick ups.
Pikmykid App Set Up
Please complete the set up in your Pikmykid app.
*If you have already registered please log out of the app under your account and log back in. Schedules previously inputted in the app will still be there.*
IMPORTANT! EVERYONE has been defaulted to a bus rider status. If your student does not ride the bus you will have to make the change in PMK.
The choices are easy to follow. Only ONE default mode is allowed. The default has currently been set to the bus for all students.
Students who have Permanent Dismissal Notes on file/in the classroom must update this information in PMK.
Laura B. Sprague School
- If your student(s) do not show up once you register, please email us at and we will fix the issue.
- The cut-off time at Sprague to make DAILY changes is 2:00 p.m. A report will be sent to your student’s teacher at that time. Changes will not be allowed after that time.
- If your student is a pick up every day, you will need to change the default to Parent Pick Up (Car Line) or Parent Pick Up (Walker).
- If your student does multiple modes during the week, your default should be the plan that is used the most so you have fewer days to change.
Half Day School
- If your student(s) do not show up once you register please follow the prompts or email the school at hdsfor a connection code. Once you receive the connection code follow the prompts to link your student(s).
- The cut off time at Half Day to make DAILY changes is 3:00 p.m. A report will be sent to your student’s teacher at that time. Changes will not be allowed after that time.
- If your student is a pick up every day you will need to change the default to Car Line or Park and Pick Up.
- If your student does multiple modes during the week, your default should be the plan that is used the most so you have less days to change.
103 Club & ASAs
If your student attends 103 Club, your days have been edited to reflect your current schedule. If your student does not attend all five days of 103 Club you will need to adjust the non attendance days on the app if they do not ride the bus on those days because EVERYONE’S app data default is set to bus.
Current ASA session: We do not require PMK to be used but you may do so if you would like.
In our ongoing efforts to enhance your children’s safety, Sprague and Half Day Schools will begin using the PikMyKid Dismissal Application. Pikmykid has been proven to simplify dismissal, reduce traffic congestion, and most importantly, improve overall safety.
The unique features of Pikmykid allow you, as parents, to easily change pick up modes, quickly delegate to an alternate individual for pick up, change to an ‘after school’ program, and even schedule for future pick up mode, pick up individual, and after school programs. This app allows you to be in full control of your child’s dismissal process and it gives us, the school, complete information regarding dismissal and the ability to acknowledge every change and to instantly check your child’s dismissal status should you have a question.