Teacher Assignments will be announced on Unified Classroom in the afternoon on Friday, August 21. To access your classes, please follow these directions:
1) Log in to Unified Classroom. If you have problems logging in please email PowerSchool@d103.org.
2) Once logged in, click on the ‘Quick Links’ icon located on the left of the screen toolbar and select ‘Main Portal Page’.
3) A new window will appear. Select the desired student at the top left of the screen. Scroll down and on the left toolbar you will find the button for ‘My Schedule’. To view other children you may have enrolled, click on their name, located again at the top left of the screen.
4) Please read Principal Jill Mau's Back to School letter where she welcomes new staff and updates you on other pertinent remote learning information at Half Day.
5) As you know, and more specifically during these trying times, the placement process is a thorough one with the goal of creating balanced classes academically as well as socially and emotionally. We value our partnership with all families, and as professionals in the field of education, we believe we have specific insights into each child’s individual needs and certainly consider parent input that was provided during the months of March and April. Teachers utilize consistent rubrics that lend integrity to the process and result in classes that are balanced academically and behaviorally. Most importantly, our collective goal is to meet the needs of your child and thus, we are looking forward to new learning experiences this year.