Limited Registration opens on Friday, September 17 at 6:00 p.m. through Monday, September 20. During the Limited Registration Period families may enroll students in ONE Fall After School Activity.
Regular Registration opens on Tuesday, September 21 through Thursday, September 23. Families may enroll students in all remaining classes that have not yet filled up.
- Classes begin the week of Monday, September 27 (see schedule listed on the online registration).
- Prompt parent pick up is required at 4:30 p.m. or 103 Club students registered for that day can return to the 103 Club after class. There is no bus transportation.
Classes offered on Tuesdays:
Jewelry Making: We will make bracelets, earrings, and necklaces!
Team Sports: We will play soccer, kickball, football derby, baseball, and basketball.
Classes offered on Wednesdays:
- Dodgeball: Have fun dodging, catching, and throwing balls in the game of dodgeball.
- Sports Fanatics: We will pick fantasy football teams, play sport board games, make and play Paper Triangle Football, and just discuss and debate topics in the Wide World of Sports!
Classes offered on Thursdays:
- Green Team: We will promote green habits, create an outdoor green space for students to enjoy, encourage composting, plant, and create art with recycled materials.
Gym Games: We will play games from our physical education classes like "Football Derby", "Pac-Man", "Bowling with the Champs", and many many more!
Kickball: Have fun kicking the ball, running the bases trying to score runs on offense, making catches, and throwing runners out on defense in kickball.
Registration takes place online using the RevTrak Web Store. Please only sign your student up for one class through September 20 due to the high volume of students interested in participating.